Thursday, July 15, 2010

MI ULTIMO ADIOS



All laughter, tears, happy memories, not so good moments, promises, hugs, kisses, I let them go. Yes, you can say that I should do it earlier. But I had a loving heart that can’t forget easily.

No turning back, no more crying, no doubts, I totally moved on. I’m stronger. I’m big girl now.

Two years of dreaming and hoping that your love will come back, it’s enough. I don’t know what u did to me that it’s so hard for me to completely stop thinking about you. Maybe it’s just me. It’s my way of loving you. Don’t worry, I am now healed. Dreaming is over.

Holding on to my vision of whoever will be my first boyfriend will be my last, BROKEN! I am saying this to you because you had not given me a chance to tell you everything I want to say before we become apart.

On one and a half years that we’d been “together”, I had no regret of loving you. I’d learn so much from you. I can’t name the relationship we had. But I know the love we shared is true.

Now, even though our classmates and friends didn’t believe me that I already forgot my feelings I had in you. I am telling you, my love for you is over, I can’t say it’s gone, but I am now ready to fall in love again. The problem?..I had not yet meet the man that will make my heart beats faster again.

Years will come, and I don’t know if we will ever meet again. I just want to thank you for all the love and support you’d shown me. You’ll be remembered and treasured in my heart, because you’re special. First date, first love, first kiss, first heartbreak. God bless ANTHONY! More success in your chosen field!


No comments: