Monday, August 15, 2011

A MOMENT WITH HIM

an overdue post...natabunan na nang kalungkutan ang puso ko bago ko pa ma-post 'to..:'(   

********************************************************************

That was one of my life’s priceless moments!!!..:))
So much happiness!!..^_^
Last night(July 20), we (me and him) ate together…
 I know it’s nothing for him, it was just friends eating together..
But man!!!!..it brought me much “kilig”..hihihihihihihi…
Oh my!!!..i think I’m beginning (or I must say I already am?!!) to like (no,love!!) him..:))

But,how will I know if he feels something special for me too??..
I’m scared of rejections.
I’m scared of being neglected.
I’m scared to get hurt.

LORD, please help me and my heart..
I love YOU LORD!!..

Sya na kaya??..sya na lang sana…sya na lang po kasi..:)

For NI AI:

If I tell you I care for you, would you mind?
If I tell you I always think of you, would you pay attention?
If I tell you I love you, would you believe?
That is if I tell you, but I will NOT..:)

No comments: