Wednesday, June 22, 2011

FATHER'S DAY (T_T)


Araw ng mga Ama last Sunday,June 19.
ako ay biglang nalungkot. :(
na-miss ko bigla yung dating KAMI.
when me and my siblings were just KIDS.



no worries.
no doubts.
no conflicts.

we were together.
we were happy.
we were living in a simple way.

then, as a saying goes, " Nothing is permanent in this world except for CHANGE."
sobrang madaming CHANGES in our family when our Mother's gone.
little misunderstandings became too BIG that put our family in a complicated situation.

we can't be together with our Father.
we had to be apart to have peace in our home.

it's been a year since Papa got pressured to leave us.
i don't know how he is right now.
if he's okay wherever he is.

FATHER's DAY.
I miss my Papa.

I want us to be together but some REASONS don't allow us.
I know, the right time will come, in God's time, that we will be together, HAPPY and CONTENTED.

I love you PAPA!!...

No comments: