Tuesday, July 24, 2012

ANN VALERIE


exactly a year ago.that day was a very very HEARTBREAKING...:'(
really, one year had passed??..the PAIN, the HEARTACHES, the LONGINGNESS, the LONELINESS is still here...

until now, there's no answer to the question WHY.




everyday i think of you.
every night before i sleep, you are in my mind.
thank you for visiting me in  my dreams (can't count how many times i see you in my dreams).
the morning when i wake up, i imagined you watching your fave Disney channel shows.
on Saturdays,i miss your "pagpapakitang gilas", your chants, your songs, your dances.
i miss the times you were searching the ipod in my bag.
i miss to be called TATA.
everytime i hera the Selecta ice cream cart,i remember you.







I MISS YOU.

sabi nila, "EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON"..
yun lang, BAKIT??...hindi ko alam.
wala akong maisip na dahilan.

I MISS YOU.

one year ka na dyan, alam namin alagang alaga ka dyan nina Mama at Amang.
siguro madami ka na namang alam na kanta.
you're a good girl.
you're a charmer.
you were our JOY.
pero sabi nga lahat ng nandito,lahat ng meron tayo, pinahiram lang NIYA satin.
at yun.binawi ka na NIYA samin...

WE LOVE YOU AND WE MISS YOU EVERYDAY!...
you will be FOREVER in our hearts....

'til we meet again my ice cream buddy!...

cornetto!!!!




No comments: